23 Apr 2012

BLOG: LANA DEL REY CARMEN VIDEO



Over the weekend, one of my favourite artists of the moment Lana Del Rey released her latest music video, this time for the album track "Carmen". There's no official confirmation, but perhaps this is a heads up for the next single? Her album "Born To Die" is genuinely something to die for. Critics have had their say but I have never heard a voice that has sounded so deep and enticing, very seductive and hard to resist. I am a huge fan.

She also appeared on BBC Radio 1 for a Live Lounge session with Fearne Cotton this week, which I was super lucky to have dropped in to. It was amazing. She gave a candid and in-depth interview with Fearne, who basically gave her her break in summer last year, followed by expectedly stunning performances of "Blue Jeans" and a Kasabian cover, both making me tremble. You can watch the latter in HD right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment