23 Apr 2012

MAG: RONNIE FIEG x ASICS GT-II SUPER RED 2.0


From: Kith NYC

Ronnie Fieg's footwear caught my eye a couple of years back and he is now internationally the go-to man for a shoe collaboration. I have a pair of Chippewas myself, which continue to impress me every time I take them out. The unique quality, expertise and attention to detail undoubtedly make him one of the most respected designers around. And today, his new product has been finished and unveiled. The second of his Super Red project takes action on the GT-IIs by Asics, a brand Ronnie Fieg himself has made me turn my head towards, having not at all been interested in at all. That Rose Gold collection instantly convinced me. Anyway, the Super Red 2.0 GT-II comes in a smooth full pigskin upper, gel cushioning and a two-tone outsole in an all-red colourway with grey accents. Modelled by Casey Diego, these sneakers look like some sexy shit. As always, in only a very limited number of pieces, it goes on sale this Friday from Kith.

No comments:

Post a Comment