11 May 2012

BLOG: CHELSEA PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2012



Juan Mata won the Player of the Year award last night, as voted for by the fans. I think he has the most appearances all season for an outfield player, creating more chances than anyone else in the league, and has really given the side a creative outlet with the ability to control a game. I've been impressed with his performances, though I do think he's been overrated at times, but we could do with one or two more players like Mata.

Ramires took the Players' Player of the Year award, which is perhaps more of an honour in my eyes, and he totally deserves it. His work rate, strength, pace, footwork, finishing and every other aspect really have all surprised me this season, he has so much in his locker it's unbelievable. Petr Cech and Ivanovic would have been my other contenders, but Mata and Ramires deserve it for sure. Now I can only wish that we seal the one remaining award, the Champions League title. #KTBFFH

No comments:

Post a Comment