4 May 2012

BLOG: JUSTIN BIEBER BOYFRIEND MUSIC VIDEO


So today, 18 year old Justin Bieber premiered his new music video for the first track off his upcoming album "Boyfriend". The video's nothing special at all, just another three minutes of a pop artist dancing around with girls and cars. But the song has turned my attention.

I heard that infamous rap he did on Power 106 FM for Jay Z and Kanye's track "Otis", and I was so impressed. Pre-written or freestyle I don't care, it was good. And I didn't know it was a sign for the growth in his own music, but going by what the new single sounds like, it seems so. I know he's worked with Drake amongst others and I can see the direction he's headed for, certainly moving out of the teen sensation into a more edgy R&B artist. I'm actually quite excited for his new album "Believe" which is out this summer. Like, I'm this close to following him on Twitter haha! That's all I wanted to say, I hope he continues to progress where I think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment