22 May 2012

BLOG: CHELSEA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS PART 1

I've left it a few days to sink in. Still can't believe it. It's such an incredible achievement, especially given that agonising defeat against Man Utd in 2008, as well as the not-so-good season we had endured this year, which included a miserable position in this very tournament trailing 3-1 against Napoli.

But we fought back with the most enthralling matches I have ever experienced, to beat Napoli 4-1, to knock out Benfica, and to get one over Barcelona through sheer grit and determination like I've never seen before. And topped off with an excellent penalty shootout, I just feel so proud to be a Blues fan. This trophy is oh so special for us, truly making history. To say the least, I am absolutely buzzing.




No comments:

Post a Comment