13 May 2012

DIARY: TRAINING MODULE TWO

I just gave up most of my Sunday for 8 hours of London Ambassadors training. That means I had to disappoint my group at JFC and at a really crucial time too, what with my U8 boys competing in their first tournament next week. Not ideal. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be involved, but I'm having to sacrifice quite a bit already.

Well, at least I learnt a lot from my training module, leaving with more competence, confidence and capability than before. WRONG. It was the most boring, useless, patronising session ever. 'Watch this clip and tell us what's wrong with the customer service.' Old lady puts her hand up to respond with something like "there is no eye contact". Come on people, we're not stupid. It's certainly not what I call rigorous training. One more training module to go and it better not clash with something important. I've not even mentioned the fact that I also missed the Barcelona F1 and the final day of the Premier League, which by the way I hear was fucking unbelievable! Must watch Match Of The Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment