2 May 2012

MAG: URBANEARS PLATTAN DENIM HEADPHONES

From: Hypebeast

Coming later this month are these interesting new edition for the Urbanears Plattan headphones. The swedish audio brand have been expanding in reach and popularity with their simplistic designs, which I have to say I do quite like. The only problem is the quality of sound, which of course is decent, but not enough to call them good headphones. So stick with my less-slick-looking Bose I shall.

But this indigo denim actually works really well. Being raw denim, it fades like jeans do and is complemented by subtle brass accents. I think it's great, certainly a unique and distinct piece that will stand out for sure. Though, hearing that they will be available in Apple stores, I'm not sure just how unique or distinct they will actually be. A nice concept anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment