28 Sept 2012

DIARY: VIDEO PRODUCTION WORK


Yes, it's been a busy month with this video work, coming to a conclusion very soon. (Just a few more late nights to go!) It's definitely been a good experience to get under my belt and the pay cheque will come in very handy, what with the new iPhone and new hard drive to buy. And new optical frames. And a monthly travelcard. And brogues. And a decent umbrella.

Anyway, at the moment I don't even have the time to go shopping. After this little job, I'm back at university as I embark on Year Two, finally. Plus I'm seeing SBTRKT live at Shepherds Bush Empire next week, which I've been looking forward to for like a year now, can't wait!

I entitled this Diary entry "Video production work" but I've gone slightly off topic, so now to bring it back, ish. I completed the movies for the JFC Countryside Sleepover earlier this month too actually, compiling 5 short chapters from our wonderful trip over the summer. Good music from Blaise Plant, Of Monsters and Men, Ellie Goudling, Elbow and Ben Howard helped significantly. So thanks. You can watch them here if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment