9 Dec 2012

DIARY: SLEEP PLEASE


Friday saw my latest university design project come to an end after a gruelling few weeks. We're pretty pleased with the outcome and I feel very proud. But it also means I've not slept in like a week and bedtime cannot come sooner. There's just one more week of class before the winter holiday, during which other work will get a better chance to fill my hours.

This morning, we held our annual Christmas Festival at JFC, which involves some fun games for the children, straying slightly from our usual high-intensity training, followed by some good matches of course. We had a laugh, they went home with Haribo in their hands, and now I have an evening to rest and do almost nothing. Not before updating this Blog though, clearly...

(The photograph is from my family home's front window. Mum having some fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment