15 Feb 2013

DIARY: FALLING BEHIND


When I had my idea and vision for what my current university project would become, I was really optimistic and keen to get going, even at the start of this very week. But this week hasn't quite materialised how I'd expected it to, filling up my time with other things like work and play (basically anything that wasn't study). Procrastination you could say. I am not pleased with myself and I thought I'd give myself a public telling off. So fucking concentrate and do it. (Yes sir...)

My recent books order included this pictured one for TfL's superb programme, which plays a key role in my very project that I must work on. I love "Art on the Underground" and let's just say I hope I can add to it somehow. Now I really must get back to work. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment