19 Jul 2013

BLOG: RSA STUDENT DESIGN AWARDS FINAL SHORTLIST





I've been working on a project (on and off) over the past few months, to which I may have hinted at in some posts, and I'm delighted that my team's entry was commended as the runner-up for this year's RSA Student Design Awards. What started off as a promising college project has now gone under a bit of scrutiny from several influential eyes and it's something we'd love to progress and develop further. In fact, just last week we were invited to Billings Jackon's London studio where we were fortunate to have spent invaluable time with the head product designer and business director there, which was one of the most enjoyable and inspiring visits I've attended.

So, good times for us. Wonderful to have been recognised on such scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment