18 Sept 2013

DIARY: LONDON DESIGN FESTIVAL 2013 PREP


I've been prepping with [re]design, the company I had my work placement with earlier this summer, for Designjunction these past few days as they get ready for the launch of their new book and exhibition tonight. The show lasts until Sunday and I'll be working some shifts to promote the project. The whole floor looks pretty good right now and there are some really interesting stands around us that I will definitely be checking out over the coming days. If you've registered, come down and have a look.

In other news, that competition piece for the RSA Student Design Awards, where our project was shortlisted and commended (woop), has actually been selected itself for display at the RSA's own stand at 100% Design in Earl's Court (woop woop). Tomorrow I'll be there to promote that and indeed take an in-depth wander around the show, which again promises to be a good one.

This year is my first in which I've participated for London Design Festival, so I'm really excited to be there and to see it all. There's a lot going on all across town, so do make some time to visit what you can, and indeed come say hello at one of the shows I'll be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment