10 Sept 2013

MAG: ACTIVE CHILD RAPOR EP



Two years after his remarkable debut album, Pat Grossi, or Active Child, will finally be dropping his next record. "Rapor EP" will house 6 new tracks, including "Evening Ceremony", "She Cut Me", a new one with Mikky Ekko he just unveiled called "Subtle" and a dream collaboration with Ellie Goulding after she transformed "Hanging On" into a banging cover for her own album. She's the reason I discovered Active Child in the first place and his 2011 album "You Are All I See" showcases a beautiful sound of interesting instrumentation and original production that I've still not heard anywhere else, I'm a big fan. His new material seems to flirt with a more extrovert side that's exciting to hear, and it's an EP I'm highly looking forward to – out October 22. Listen to the latest track above, it's tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment