27 Apr 2012

DIARY: SEVEN DIALS SHOPPING PARTY

From: Seven Dials WC2

Today was my project deadline. Should have been out the way five weeks ago but they extended the date over the spring holiday unfortunately, meaning it's been looming on my mind for too long. It's all handed in and done with now though.

More importantly, however, yesterday evening was the Shopping Party at Seven Dials, Covent Garden. The biannual event offers 20% discounts at almost every store, as well as live music and complimentary drinks everywhere. You can see why it's a big deal. Combined with a similar event at Carnaby as well, I'm quite the seasoned veteran at these, mostly going for the free booze! Yesterday was no different with chilled lagers, on-the-house cocktails and bubbly champagne for us to enjoy. And enjoy we did, I was admittedly slightly 'happy' all evening.

I did buy some little things, including some paper and stationery at London Graphics Centre, the new issue of Apartamento, and also a replacement case for my iPhone finally. Been on the hunt for two months now, walking around nervously with a naked iPhone all that time. Hopefully I'll keep this one intact until the next iPhone come autumn time. Plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment