7 May 2012

DIARY: BANK HOLIDAY MOVIE MAKING


It's Bank Holiday Monday in England. Finally I have a day of blank in my diary, giving me time to wind down, organise and catch up. The latter probably refers to my JFC work, for which I promised to make another movie, this time for our second West Ham Sleepover (which was like a month ago now). Why I'm blogging therefore I have no idea. Procrastination kicking in.

Here's the movie from last year's trip to the Boleyn Ground, Upton Park. It's a nice trip for the boys to take a stadium tour, stay in the hotel suites and play Wii until dawn without mums in the way. And this year we took more of a younger age group, my boys in particular, so there was a slightly different feel to the trip, which I must incorporate into the second movie. John Mayer on the side is sure to help concentration levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment