1 Jun 2012

DIARY: CARNABY SHOPPING PARTY 5.12








Another delightful Shopping Party event, this time at Carnaby Street, W1. These evenings have become somewhat of a tradition in these last couple of years with my friends, and we weren't disappointed. 20% off prices across almost every store, complimentary beverages (that is free booze), entertainment and a general buzz in the area all make these events such a pleasure. I made full use of the discount, buying my wishlist of the past few months in bulk, including the England kit, Levi's 511 Commuters, Monocle issue 54 and two big bags' worth of Muji acrylic. I'm so happy. And two other highlights were the Monkey Shoulder whiskey pop-up and a loop acapella vocalist by the name of Hyperpotamus. Both deserve checking out. Oh and the exquisite Teriyaki Chicken sandwich at Kua Aina too!

Ah I can't wait for the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment