6 Jun 2012

DIARY: THE DREAM HOME ON PINTEREST


I come back home, wet and tired after day one of Half Term Club at JFC, to find this absolute beauty on my Pinterest feed. Now this is a big deal right. My most frequently used Board is "Dream Home", onto which I keep an archive of every bit of love I find in photos of people's homes. One day I plan to use it as inspiration for my own crib. And this is precisely what I have been looking for!

Everything from the ceiling, white wall, floor and windows are super perfect, and don't even get me started on the brickwork! I cannot believe I've found it so soon, and I don't think I'm getting across just how special this is. To this wonderful blank canvas of a room, I'd put up a gigantic blackboard to cover one of the walls, get a really long simply designed desk with a cool chair (which I still must find), and a wide shelf on the non-blackboard wall. Ah man I'm getting excited just talking about it. I'm telling you, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment