5 Jun 2012

DIARY: ENTERING SUMMER 2012

As Jubilee weekend comes to a close and summer draws in, things get busy once more. With a super packed three months ahead of me, I fall short of calling it a summer holiday. Just summer. That's with several schedules all fighting to get a spot in my final diary, those from both Olympic Games Maker and London Ambassador duty, JFC football commitments and Victate Summer '12 release preparations, all among Euro 2012, the Olympic Games itself, Wireless Festival and Pitti Uomo. Wowsers.

This week, I take my boys at JFC for another three-day holiday club as it's Half Term for kids now. With further tournaments in the near future, training needs to step up a gear. And I do hope the weather brightens up, it's June for fuck sake. I also have my final project presentation/assessment/deadline type thing on Thursday, for which I've been working towards all weekend. It may have something to do with the "Portfolio" tab at the top. Hmm...

Right then, so I must get on with work.

No comments:

Post a Comment