18 Jun 2012

DIARY: MONOCLE COUNTRY FAYRE








This past weekend, my favourite magazine Monocle (the only one I loyally purchase each month and collect) hosted a special event at their London headquarters, Midori House, to celebrate summer and a "uniquely global take on the English tradition". In partnership with a host of affiliating brands, it was a lovely affair of quality and goodness at every corner, buzzing with a pleasant atmosphere throughout. I still haven't heard back from them informing me of my pinpoint accurate attempt at guessing how many buttons were in the jar, which would see me win a trip to Berlin. 2489 I said.

To top off the afternoon, we were treated to the new issue one week early, which I will be taking with me for my week-long trip to Firenze this week. I fly out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment