26 Jul 2012

DIARY: BUSY

I knew my summer was going to be busy, my schedule packed every day. And indeed, it's all kicked off in this past week or two. Right now I'm volunteering daily as a London 2012 Olympic Games Maker at the Rowing Village in Egham, on which I'll blog more about when I get the time. Every hour I have spare needs to go into sleep, not blogging.

This week, I was away for 4 days with JFC on our Countryside Sleepover, camping under the stars with 26 of our boys. Of course it was tiring (draining in fact) but I had the most amazing time, sharing some truly memorable moments with the kids, it was touching. I literally missed them the minute I got back home. More to blog later. Oh and we also have a special event lined up this weekend with Japanese organisation Arigato, which I will divulge more about later also. Forgive me for everything is later. But these words alone are too much right now, I need my bed.

And finally, I'm planning to go watch The Dark Knight Rises this weekend as well. Finally. I absolutely cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment