19 Aug 2012

DIARY: ADIDAS THANK YOU GAMES MAKERS


Yes, the Olympic Games have finished but London is without a doubt still buzzing from its success. The surprise, the relief and the pride of hosting quite possibly the best modern Games is really abundant here, I feel it. It was a joy to watch the sport unfold, the attitude of the athletes and some damn good competition. There's a lot to be proud of.

As a Games Maker, we were offered a small thanks from main sponsors adidas this week, and I made the most of it by heading down to the Oxford Street flagship store midweek. And it was rather packed with happy Games Makers wandering the shop with their accreditation wrapped around their neck. I'm a fan of the Stella McCartney-designed Team GB outfits, very slick and minimalist, so I was keen to get my hands on some memorabilia for this great occasion. Wristbands. Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment