22 Aug 2012

DIARY: #WORKONWEDNESDAY



It's Wednesday, cloudy and overcast in London.

My milk seems to have expired two days ago (good spot T) so espresso is the only option. Whilst listening to Monocle 24's Culture show this afternoon. Not that it matters. Anyway I'm making the JFC Movie from our Countryside Sleepover. The raw footage alone took a good part of two weeks to import and prep for editing, a nightmare fortnight for sure, with my external drive faking death a couple times. Not cool Seagate.

The movie making is in good flow though, I think I've watched through everything we've shot and there's a plan (albeit vague). I'd love to somehow incorporate the London 2012 Olympics that went on this summer, because it's that spirit, atmosphere and humanity that totally goes hand in hand with what we try to achieve with our boys at our club. Call on that Elbow theme song perhaps...?

No comments:

Post a Comment