30 Jan 2013

BLOG: MONOCLE ISSUE 60 FEBRUARY 2013


I've been reading Issue 60 of Monocle, the magazine I choose to purchase quasi-religiously every month. As always, there are some great topics covered and fascinating features throughout, but there's an essay at the very end under Expo that really caught my attention. Design editor Hugo Macdonald discusses the need for creative education and while he tackles the recent government choices, it also focuses on Central Saint Martins' way of working, including an interview with the new head of the university, Professor Jeremy Till. It's really interesting and, accompanied by fine glossy pages of photography by Benjamin Quinton, it is most definitely worth more than a glance.

Oh, the issue also mentions that the new Monocle Café in London will be opening in mid-February. I tell you this because that initial entry for it has been my most popular post to date! It's coming very soon folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment