29 Jan 2013

BLOG: RONNIE FIEG FOR GRENSON 2013

From: Ronnie Fieg

In Ronnie Fieg's first collaboration with English shoemakers Grenson, three models make up the capsule collection in two Fred brogue boots and the Spike silhouette. The Fred edits are the ones that do it for me, the brogue detailing so beautiful and so standout in a burnished grey tone on Vibram soles and an all black version with Commando soles. The entire collection uses premium leather never before used by the rich in heritage Grenson brand, as it sees its selected footwear take an understated yet bold reform with plenty of character. Each have a red heel spike to denote the specialty and, limited in numbers, they have all been produced here in the UK and are available to purchase now. I myself have a pair of both Grenson brogues and Ronnie Fieg boots, and I can assure you they don't come in higher quality. I know I feel pretty good when I'm out in either of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment