11 Feb 2013

DIARY: INTO READING WEEK


This term seems to have flown by. Another reading week, another project deadline looming. I feel good about this one though, yes there's still PLENTY to do but it's a project I've become passionate about. More on that later.

Reading week is really a week of self-discipline more than anything. My iCal for these seven days was empty until yesterday, suddenly it's totally packed. Makes me wonder when on earth I'm going to get any study done. Today was admittedly pleasant though, meeting my best friend at Soho's TAP Coffee (fast becoming a routine) where we managed to complete a loyalty stamp card in one sitting (again, fast becoming a routine). Aside from my studies, the Victate Winter '12 collection will soon see its perfect end with the release of our overview booklet that I'm finishing up now, as well as one or two other personal projects that have blossomed in recent weeks... I just can't seem to tame my busyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment