7 Jun 2013

DIARY: ALBAM SLIM FIT PREMIUM JEANS


On Thursday last week, I treated myself with some spontaneous retail at the biannual Seven Dials Shopping Party, where shops were offering 20% for one night only. I was in luck because Albam had just had a fresh delivery of their very affordable premium jeans – of course even cheaper with the discount. £68 for such good selvedge denim is a chance never to be missed!

Made with 13oz Japanese denim, and crafted in England as Albam always do, they make the perfect everyday legwear and I'm delighted to have finally copped a pair. While I'm still wearing in my Victate jeans, this new purchase offers another colourway and another challenge in the fade war. I really recommend going into one of their stores to try it on for yourself. It's available in Regular or Slim legs and I repeat it's a bargain.



No comments:

Post a Comment