22 Jul 2013

DIARY: NIKEiD x LIBERTY ROSHE RUN PURCHASE







I made this purchase weeks ago, immediately after I heard that Liberty made their pepper print fabric an option for NikeiD customisation. Roshes were the ones I'd had my eye on and how pleased I am to possess this crazy pair today. With London's (ridiculously) good weather boding well for them, I've worn these bad boys almost every day, thrilled with its comfort and thrilled with its Liberty. With my Victate partner also getting his own personalised pair, we decided to have Victate embroidered at the heel – very cool indeed.

1 comment:

  1. They look really nice, great choice in model and print. The VCT LDN seals the deal. I'm scared I will be kicking myself for not buying a pair of the Liberty x Vans authentics as they are selling fast and at a reasonable price too.

    ReplyDelete