14 Sept 2013

DIARY: MONOCLE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION


I decided to officially subscribe to Monocle the other week, and yesterday my first delivery arrived. Issue 67 along with the customary tote bag. I'd already been buying every issue for the past two years, essentially 'saving' myself £20 per year, considering the actual subscription is that much more. But weighing up the tote bag, the biannual newspapers, the online archive access, early receipt and the all important slight (very slight) special treatment in the Monocle Café and Shop, I thought I'd give it a go. Their content material is always to a standard that I can rely on and trust, as well as it usually being highly interesting, so I think it makes sense. Besides, I'm always looking for "better living" – who isn't? – so here I am ready to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment