7 Dec 2013

DIARY: SEVEN DIALS CHRISTMAS SHOPPING NIGHT


Another one of the biannual shopping nights by Carnaby's sister venue Seven Dials & St Martin's Courtyard, it was one to savour. Tipsy and happy from beers, red wines, mulled ciders and champagnes (all plural), my accomplice for these occasions and I spent a good three or four hours just wandering the area for more booze and bargains.

I didn't go with the intention of acquiring anything, having already spent enough for the season over the past couple of weeks, but I somehow ended up with my hands and arms full. A pair of New Balance 410s, new optical frames and a wooden easel were amongst my impulse buys. Whilst they were prices both reasonable and unmissable, I wasn't exactly happy to splash the cash. But having said that, I'm rather pleased at the same time. So, with that, I thought this was as good a time as any to update my Purchases page. With some new additions to boast about, take a look at the things I've bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment