20 Jan 2013

BLOG: CRAZY 6OZ EGG



I just came across this bizarre video in which a gentleman finds one of his chickens to have laid a 6 oz. egg. You should watch it before I discuss the spoiler after this line break.

Apparently it's not uncommon to find multiple yolks in some bigger eggs, similar to humans having twins or triplets, right. To be honest, I would have hesitated to crack it at all in fear of finding a fucking chick inside. But he goes ahead and opens it to find another entire egg, something I'm finding so funny this Sunday morning that I'm still laughing away. (That may come across as sarcasm to some but it's not.) Just the cute little thud that it makes on the frying pan is great. And I love the guy's quintessentially British reaction, collected and posh. Brilliant isn't it? Nice to see some keen viewers also commenting on the egg inside an egg as 'Eggception'...

No comments:

Post a Comment