6 Feb 2013

BLOG: COFFEE AT MOZZINO CARNABY


Right off London's Carnaby Street on Broadwick Street sits the modest coffee shop, Mozzino. Yes there's plenty of independent caffeine offerers around town but this one has fast become my favourite. Of course it starts with excellent coffee, but the qualities extend to personnel, atmosphere, food and music. I don't know his name, but the owner (who spearheads the one or two staff behind the counter) is a softly spoken kind gentleman and I feel reassurance upon entering, and that's something lacking elsewhere in recent times. And the seating is great, with options for all occasions from a big table for work or larger numbers to little sofas at the back and stools for people-watching when solo.

Just thought I'd share really. I had lunch there today and it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment