17 Sept 2013

BLOG: OF MONSTERS AND MEN END OF TOUR VIDEO



A big regret of my year is that I never got to see Of Monsters And Men tour their debut album. It is a delightful record and their work epitomises band culture and true love for music. I've said it before, but their genre and mood of sound is, at least for me, the ultimate festival music – perfect for live shows and a feel-good crowd. This is a lovely short video that captures the spirit of their lengthy tour, cut to my favourite track off the album, the closing number "Yellow Light". A video that basically shows me what I've missed, although of course I've watched what I can on video such as full sets from Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, SW3 New Pop Festival and The Bowery Presents to name a few, and you should watch them too if you can, because it's guaranteed enjoyment and beautiful art.

No comments:

Post a Comment