24 Sept 2013

DIARY: POST DESIGN WEEK


Busy with Design Week, I've not been able to contribute as much here as I would have hoped. Again. But I must say I highly enjoyed being at designjunction – not only did we receive great interest and enthusiasm for our [re]craft project, I was able to see some great things at the exhibition. A brilliant vibe to the place, I hope some of you got to go for yourself. Now that's done and dusted though, I have this remaining week to recoup before embarking on Year 3 of my undergraduate studies. Crazy.

As for what I've missed blogging this past week, I will definitely be looking to catch up. There's just been too much goodness to ignore. In a month dominated by new music, there's been plenty going on the past 5 or 6 days that I will no doubt trickle my thoughts onto, starting with The Weeknd's album, new MØ and HAIM live...

No comments:

Post a Comment